It is cheaper in a set!
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
These dependable, long-lasting hearing aid batteries are packaged in an easy-to-use six pack dispenser. A protective blue tab on each battery makes them easy to handle and is removed when the battery is used.
- Type: zinc air battery
- World's First Mercury Free Cochlear Battery - Hg 0%
- Usage: hearing aids, speach processors (cochlear implant systems)
- Voltage: 1,45V
- Model: 675, PR44
- Other model number: B6754, B900PA, AC675E, PR44, HA675, 675AU
- Blister quantity: 6 pieces
- Expiry date: minimum 2 years
Remember to let your hearing aid batteries sit un-tabbed for one minute before putting them into your hearing aid. Giving the battery that extra minute allows air to enter and activate your battery.