Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Geemarc LoopHEAR LH150 induction loop is a professional device that can be widely used in public buildings, offices, retail outlets, drive-through and other rooms where it is necessary to contact the hearing impaired. The device consists of a central unit to which an inductive loop is connected. Geemarc LoopHEAR LH160 has 2 audio inputs so you can connect two microphones or one microphone + other additional audio source such as TV / tablet / Mp3 etc. to the device. Small dimensions and possibility of installation.
A hearing impaired person must have a hearing aid or sound processor with telecoil option (T-COIL) to receive the signal from the loop.
The device is available in 3 variants:
Variant 1: version with a cable for installation in the room - range up to 50 m2 (40m cable).
Variant 2: version with wall mounted antenna - the range of the antenna is about 80 cm (about 1m2 before the loop).
Variant 3: version with the possibility of installation in the car with the use of a loop in a seat cushion.
Main features of the product:
- Easy to use and install,
- 2x 3.5mm jack type input,
- Tone and loop volume (power) control,
- microphone volume and second AUX connector power adjustment,
- visual (LED) magnetic field level / power indicator,
- room mounted loop for sound distribution up to 50 m2 (Variant 1),
- wall mounted antena loop (Variant 2),
- seat cushion loop for use in a vechicle (Variant 3),
- small dimensions 140/70/40 mm, weight 320g,
- The product complies with the EN60118-4 directive.
What's in the box:
- LoopHEAR LH160 control unit,
- Owners manual,
- Variant 1: spool with 1mm2 cable - 40m cable, desktop microphone, power supply,
- Variant 2: wall mountable loop antenna, desk microphone, set of pins for mounting, power supply,
- Variant 3: seat cushion loop, a microphone with a clip to fasten to the clothes and a 3m cable, power supply for the lighter socket,