Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Protective mask to the nose and mouth. During use, lips are visible, which facilitates communication. The product is recommended for deaf and hard-of-hearing people.
The mask provides full comfort during everyday use. It has two ways to put it on your face. It can be worn on the nose or chin.
The mask is not put on the ears, but fastened and adjustable at the neck, which allows for comfortable use of hearing aids or sound processors.
It allows you to breathe freely and is 100% clear. Ideal for people with breathing difficulties.
It provides protection against dirt, splashes and reduces the transmission of infectious agents.
Where you don't need to wear it, you can wear it hanging comfortably around your neck.
The product has a universal size designed for kids.
- made in Europe
- facilitates verbal communication
- easy to disinfect (with alcohol or soapy water)
- put on the neck - does not compress or deform the ears
- material - polyester A-PET (polyethylene terephthalate) crystal clear 0.35 mm thick
- ultra light - 18g
- dimensions of protective glass - 22 x 10 cm
- length of the rubber band 53 cm
- chin stabilization belt - eco leather
- nose stabilizing strap - neoprene (soft and flexible, nice to the touch)
ATTENTION: NO RETURNS
Due to the current situation all over the world and the pace of development of the coronavirus pandemic, for your safety we have decided not to accept any returns of purchased masks. Masks are hygienic goods, which according to Article 38 point. 5 of the Act on Consumer Rights are not subject to return. We kindly ask for thoughtful shopping.