Terms and general rules of the SmartEar Loyalty Program
1. The SmartEar Loyalty Program is intended to reward Participants purchasing goods directly at www.smartear.eu
2. Joining the Program and participation in the Program is voluntary. Any natural person of legal age can participate in the Program.
3. A person who registers at www.smartear.eu automatically joins the SmartEar loyalty program.
4. If the purchase is made in a currency other than PLN, points are calculated according to the exchange rate applicable at the time of purchase.
5. Points are collected by Program Participants as described below:
for every purchase made on the website www.smartear.eu, the Participant receives appropriate number of points (1 point for equivalent of 1 PLN)
for adding a review of a purchased product at www.smartear.eu the Participant receives 150 points
The Participant gets 100 points for joining the Newsletter
for sending an e-mail to email@example.com with a photo of a SmartEar product, the Participant gets 200 points
6. The Participant accumulates points in his Account and can use them in subsequent purchases.
7. The Program Participant may at any time check the account balance by logging into his account "Your Account".
8. Points in the Program may be earned only once for each purchase transaction when paying for purchased goods.
9. In the event of a return of goods for which the Participant earned Points, including as part of a complaint regarding the purchased goods, in which payment for the goods has been returned by the Store, Points earned for the purchase of such goods shall be canceled.
10. Points accumulated in the Program on the Participant's Account are subject to exchange for PLN in subsequent purchases at www.smartear.eu
11. Points accumulated on the Participant's Account are exchanged for PLN on the following principles:
200 points = 1 EURO 400 points = 2 EURO 600 points = 3 EURO 800 points = 4EURO 1000 points = 5EURO 1200 points = 6EURO
12. A maximum of 1200 points can be used at once.
13. The organizer reserves the right to amend the Regulations and may, at its own discretion, suspend or terminate the Program at any time, without giving a reason.